Mergers and Acquisitions Program
Is this program for me?
This program is for executives who need to fully understand the mechanics of M&As and will result in the confidence to be empowered and involved in the lead-up to, during and after the deal, transaction and integration phases.
Mergers and acquisitions are a reality of today's business environment and affect every employee in the organisation when they occur. Understanding and managing M&A processes is becoming a basic leadership skill and business necessity.
You may be a general manager on the executive team, a divisional head, a current or aspiring board member or already on an M&A team. Either way, this program will give you the tools you need to help you make the right M&A decisions and implement them within your organisation.
How will this help me?
Careful planning and precise execution are critical to the success of any merger or acquisition transaction to optimise value, mitigate potential risks and implement the integration effectively.
This program will enable you to understand and leverage the key steps for achieving a successful transaction as either
the buyer or the target of a deal.
You will be able to manage M&As at a broader level and will gain the specific skills to execute successful M&As for your company. This course will give you a helicopter perspective on the complete M&A process and the tools to run the brief -before, during and after the engagement of professional advisors and consultants-from the deal stage through to the transaction and implementation.
Benefits for me and my organisation?
This program will give you knowledge, skills and frameworks to successfully execute M&As for your business.
Specifically, you will:
- Understand the critical steps for successful M&A activity
- Manage the M&A brief/agenda and the key players involved (internal and external) - such as professional advisors, consultants, analysts and executive/management team members
- Identify and analyse value and value creation and follow its rationale and logic through the deal, transaction and implementation phases
- Select and screen ‘targets' successfully
- See the value of a target and determine your own organisation's price (if your company is the target)
- Set realistic bidding ranges
- Acquire due diligence techniques to mitigate the risks of M&A deals
- Understand the legal and financial regulatory requirements
- Know the elements of successful integration
|Program dates||Location||(excl. GST)||(GST)||Availability||Next step|
NB: The education component of the program fee is GST exempt
NB2: NR stands for 'Non Residential'
|9 Oct 13 - 11 Oct 13||Carlton (NR)||A$4,900.00||A$65.00||Open||enrol ME|
- Organisational effectiveness
For further information, please contact our National Enquiry Centre:
Toll free 1800 00 66 80 (AEST business hours)
Telephone +61 3 9349 8788
Facsimile +61 3 9349 8799